Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Miscellaneous-But-Good Stuff at Reduced Prices!
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Thu Dec 11 13:32:54 2008

Leica Sports Finder (ROSOL) chrome, with brown leather case. Folding
with VF frames for 50mm, 90mm and 135mm lenses. Mounts on camera
accessory clip. Includes adjustment for distance parallax. A real
collectible item. Very useful for sports photography keeping both eyes
open. Can be used with all Leica M and SM cameras. Condition: Exc++.
(Advertised at $149.00. Sold recently at a Tamarkin auction for
$110.00.) My asking Price: $95.00 now reduced to $85.00.

Leica OSBLO SM lens telescope adapter. Makes a 50mm Leica SM lens a 3.5X
telescope and a 90mm SM lens a 6X telescope. A real collectible item.
Condition: EXC+. Glass is very clean and clear. (Advertised on The
Internet for $50-$90.) My asking price: $39.00 now reduced to $29.00.

Leica Winder M4-2 Cat#14400 with battery pack case. This unit is Serial
#10681 which means it works with the M4-2, and all models of the M6 and
M6 TTL, and is much improved over the earlier model, Cat # 14214. Cat #
14400 shoots at 3 fps continuously (until the end of the roll of film.)
Requires 4 AA batteries (not supplied.) Includes remote battery cable so
you can keep the battery pack case warm in your pocket for cold weather
shooting (run the cable up your sleeve.) With the original Leitz box.
Condition: Exc++ little used. For more information on this winder, see
http://www.cameraquest.com/LeicaMmotors.htm. (Advertised at B&H for
$199.00 and on E-bay for $129.00). My asking Price: $95.00 now reduced
to $85.00.

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at
kenlass@gate.net <mailto:kenlass@gate.net> or at 1-561-732-6104 or by
FAX to 1-561-732-0982. All equipment is sold with 10-days (after
receipt) full return privileges as long as all parts and packaging are
returned in original condition. Prices shown are plus shipping from
Boynton Beach, Florida. Payment in US dollars can be via money order,
cashiers or bank check or by personal check. If paid by personal check,
items will be shipped after check clears final bank approval. Pay Pal
accepted but please add 3% to help cover their commission.

Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach, FL