Subject: [Leica] OT print restoration software...
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu Dec 11 07:51:27 2008

I just use photoshop.   I also scan with a Microtek scanner, and it has
automatic color restoration which gets me in the ballpark on color stuff.
The software also has Digital Ice, and that helps with some older pieces,
but can blur details.

BW that has faded, I scan color, usually take the saturation away so I can
see spots and stuff, and then when I'm done, add a little red back, which is
more pleasing to my eye than the sepia action.

It just takes time.