Subject: [Leica] Re: Stolen photos
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Dec 10 18:23:13 2008

Correct.
The thieves and those who think
they can build a reputation on other's work
can only take the scam so far.
When asked for something
which can actually be used for print.
They'll have a difficult time of it.

Regarding your comment on the old methods;
don't get me started!
I've lost plenty of original slides and transparencies
to agencies and clients, "?lost in our files ?but we'll keep looking."
"Oh, Fred? he's no longer with the agency; and we can find your stuff."
and many more ridiculous excuses.

Downsides exist in every system.
;~(

Fond regards,