Subject: [Leica] OT: Combining a PC with an Audio Video System
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Wed Dec 10 11:49:51 2008

Has anyone on the list combined a pc or home network with their AV or home
theatre system to record and transmit programs?

I would prefer to attach a small footprint pc or notebook which is connected
into my home network.

I have a couple of extra notebooks complete with rgb cable out connections
but I'd consider purchasing a small (case) size desktop pc with some kind of
DVI or HDMI out to my AV receiver and TV.

All suggestions welcome.

TIA.

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada