Subject: [Leica] A short story board on the Barcelona's Rambla
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Dec 9 16:43:00 2008

Bonsoir Philippe,

Thank you very much for all your kind and generous comments. This week
I was just thinking which kind of book can I do, I have a lot of
pictures of Barcelona and I should classify on a certain form, your
suggestion is a good one. My problem is always the time..., I have few
time for myself, for your information I have several films scanned
pending to work from 2007! with so interesting pictures as this that
had the first prize on the Town Contest... Maybe I'm wrong doing my
actual business..., but too late to start on something very difficult
o our days, where everything is difficult... Thanks so much for your
comments about the farm, you are very kind.

Bonsoir from Barcelona, quite cold for us even if the information I
have on my Mac say ... 11?C, oh! quel honte!

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 09/12/2008, a las 22:32, Philippe AMARD escribi?: