Subject: [Leica] Negatives aren't turning out right. Or how I want them, at least...
From: mknawabi.lug at gmail.com (Yama Nawabi)
Date: Mon Dec 8 13:39:36 2008

Hello Pasvorn,

Yeah, I agree about the dust. I set the film to hang and dry, but woke
up with the film laying on the carpet in my room (Thanks, mom.)--this
has happened almost every time I have tried to develop my film, heh.

The shots in the tri-x set have been photoshopped until they look nice,
which is something i'm trying to get rid of. I think I might be
overdeveloping, because I notice that the sidewalks from the other guy's
photos are almost always gray and have a LOT of detail, but mine are
always blown and washed out.

I have one more roll to test out my theory with, but want to see what
else I can do to alleviate this problem. Once I can get good negatives,
I will pay more attention to the drying process ;)

Thanks,

-Yama

>>> http://flickr.com/photos/helloyama/3092808595/