Subject: [Leica] PAW #50# and other pics: Maestro Giuseppe
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon Dec 8 03:32:09 2008

Most of them work in view of the conditions Dider, no fear.
My favourites?
http://screengang.com/zsc_piccolo_a_turnier_2008/PC070572.jpg
http://screengang.com/zsc_piccolo_a_turnier_2008/PC070652.jpg
http://screengang.com/zsc_piccolo_a_turnier_2008/PC071107.jpg

The kids and families must be very happy you were there.
Which is your son?

Does your Oly have second curtain sync BTW?

Gr?sse from another Platzschenland.
Philippe