Subject: [Leica] OT:Need help with dog ID
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (al crouch)
Date: Sun Dec 7 22:10:10 2008

Group:  Forgive the OT subject, but I would appreciate help in identifying
the breed(s) of this dog.   I was fascinated by the baby blue eyes, but she
was very shy and I had trouble getting these portraits, but then, later,
when I turned my back, she, out of nowhere, slipped up and bit the back of
my leg.   No serious harm done, but I'd like to know what she is.    Photos
were at a safe distance with Lumix FZ8.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/al+crouch/yellow+dog.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/al+crouch/yellow+dog2.jpg.html

Al Crouch