Subject: [Leica] Bad news at Leica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Dec 7 15:17:47 2008

I think you're right we'll see a digital R body before we see an upgraded in
sensor size M body and I'm certainly ok with that. I think its a good chance
when and if the digital R body comes out it will be FF. 24x36mm format. So a
50 is a 50 and a 100 is a 100.
The issue of sensor research has to come up and get done by somebody for the
M.
I'd think the issues many if not most of them could be solved in software.
And I think someone else might come out with an FF M body if Leica does not.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] Bad news at Leica)