Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 again
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Sun Dec 7 10:14:37 2008

Phil the camera feels just like a voitlander r3a just a bit heavier, a lot
more quieter than the m8 or m8.2, image quality is good, i have had three of
these and currently one right now. i which m8 had followed this route when
it was under design. since the camera is out of production, there were some
noise as to who will repair them, and it seems there are couple places that
actually repair and successfully fix these cameras.