Subject: [Leica] Re: Micro 4/3
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sat Dec 6 14:51:12 2008

When the micro 4/3 system was proposed by Olympus and Panasonic, one
of the features was a 20 mm flange to sensor distance. The
introductory material suggested that adapters could be used to mount
Leica lenses, although without automatic focus and reduced auto
exposure options. I have been using Olympus analog SLR lenses this
way on my Olympus E-volt 500 for about a year with good results. Does
anyone have any information about the progress of the micro 4/3
cameras? I have plenty of Leica lenses but can't afford a new M8.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from leica at web-options.com (Bob W) ([Leica] Re: Micro 4/3)
Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Re: Micro 4/3)
Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Re: Micro 4/3)