Subject: [Leica] Fall
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu Dec 4 13:21:09 2008

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr@gmail.com>wrote:

This Fall, has been spectacular.  I'm not sure if it is my better health, or
all the good things that have happened this year that made me notice it
more.   Anyhow, here's a little glimpse of the color.

http://www.sonc.com/fall_2008.htm
Leica M8, 75mm Summarit
Nice backlighting.  I get an impression of movement even though nothing
is blurred.  Was it windy?

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee