Subject: [Leica] Family of Man II - old timers moment
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed Dec 3 14:56:32 2008

Sorry Luggers
Stephen should be Steven - no coffee yet this morning. My apologies to
Mr. Lee
wherever he may be.
Cheers
Howard

Hi Nathan,
I approached Stephen Lee about FOM II and introduced Alastair to him.
Alastair made a presentation about it to Stephen and then nothing
happened.
I wrote to Stephen pointing out that the photographs in the foyer of
the Solms
office did not emphasize the image quality that Leica lenses were
capable of producing.
(They were in fact out of focus grainy swirls of sh*t). Stephen did
find the time to
write back to me that it was Leica policy to allow creative vision to
the photographers
they worked with. But there was never any response to Alastair's
presentation.
Very strange in my opinion.
Keep those Alicante pictures coming by the way.
Cheers
Howard