Subject: [Leica] Daved and confused
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Dec 2 13:11:15 2008

At 03:57 PM 12/2/2008, you wrote:
>I beg to differ! I got a greasy finger mark on my lens over the weekend, and
>now I can't get it off the RAW file. See here, about halfway up the left
>hand side. That ain't the Leica glow!
>http://www.web-options.com/Lyon1/content/L1030124_large.html
>
>Bob

When I was photographing the new baby last week, I checked the screen
to be sure she was in focus and I kept seeing a big blurry section no
matter how I focused the camera.  I finally figured out it was my
nose smudging the screen!  The danger of being a left-eyed shooter!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Daved and confused)