Subject: [Leica] Another Hong Kong Pano - this time the Star Ferry Pier, Central
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon Dec 1 14:38:09 2008

Great shot! I used to take that ferry, oh... 30 years ago!!! How fast
do you have to shoot the 2 (?) pictures for the pano stitch?

I want to go back to HK. It's just a great city and you were a gracious host!

>>Hello Luggers,
>>
>>In a comment about one of my other Hong Kong panos someone (I think
>>it might have been Steve) suggested I should try for a HK harbor
>>scene.
>>Here is a first try using my D700 and the 35 Zeiss Distagon. It is
>>handheld and from the moving deck of the Lantau ferry as it pulls
>>away from Central
>>and illustrates just how good CS4 is at assembling panos. Check out
>>the wave action and the seamless assembly of the panels.
>>
>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Hong+Kong+Pix/CentralSF3pano35Zw.jpg.html
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/57ru7r

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Another Hong Kong Pano - this time the Star Ferry Pier, Central)