Subject: [Leica] Another Hong Kong Pano - this time the Star Ferry Pier, Central
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri Nov 28 17:27:03 2008

Hello Luggers,

In a comment about one of my other Hong Kong panos someone (I think it
might have been Steve) suggested I should try for a HK harbor scene.
Here is a first try using my D700 and the 35 Zeiss Distagon. It is
handheld and from the moving deck of the Lantau ferry as it pulls away
from Central
and illustrates just how good CS4 is at assembling panos. Check out
the wave action and the seamless assembly of the panels.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Hong+Kong+Pix/CentralSF3pano35Zw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/57ru7r

C&C always
Welcome