Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fog, light, and senoritas
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Mon Dec 1 07:31:58 2008

Peter:

I live here too and usually go for B&W.  god knows we get a lot of
experience shooting white/;grey/black.

But this one, color.

A nice shot of Green Lake at rest on a windless, nearly colorless day.

By the way; there were two guys doing Free Hugs at Westlake Mall
Sunday afternoon,  too.  But I had the R9 with B&W so no pic to send
this morning.

Your senoritas are - believe me - MUCH better looking.

Bob