Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PAW s 37, 38 - "Untitled" and Beechwoods
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Nov 30 12:12:15 2008

Hi Peter,

I like your untitled photo. The two guys with the boots seem a little
out of place to the surroundings. I would be a little out of place
with a title as well. It's an interesting shot.

I think your Beechwoods photo looks perfect in bw. I usually take at
least one like that during my walk through the woods. But yours is
better. The long shadows across the trail makes it. And adds to it's
depth.

Len