Subject: [Leica] Report from LUG Central in Palo Alto, California
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Nov 27 21:02:02 2008

Brian,

I think I am speaking on behalf of every list member in expressing my
gratitude for all you do to keep the list functioning. I have now been
a member more than 10 years, and it has been truly wonderful.

Here is something to be thankful for that we ALL share.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu