Subject: [Leica] does anyone here use twitter or ?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Nov 26 10:27:25 2008
References: <DE6BC2B5-501D-456E-9C0E-264152821CC6@mac.com> <ED68AEB0-E930-4FC5-987A-11D7F92C8D46@btinternet.com> <f091c6f20811252136g51a6c402ka3799e44ddffeda3@mail.gmail.com> <20081126062216.517B9DA8A73@smtp1.nine.ch> <DC807219-72DE-4BFF-A116-DCC9FAF15ECA@mac.com> <256734CD-8C05-4D16-A478-CDF15B2F6970@frozenlight.eu> <8C7FBC91-2328-4E6A-AEA9-3A45B553E85D@mac.com> <140508D5-EB12-4C9F-8F37-70C1D1075697@frozenlight.eu>

I joined the Holga group. The low tech level of the camera precludes
any elliptical sophistries so common on many lists.
They're grateful just be able to make an image, with film yet.
s.d.

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu