Subject: [Leica] PMK
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Nov 24 12:34:13 2008

FP4+ is so good in PMK that I haven't bothered to try Plus-X (so I decided
not to hijack your thread). I think the Ilford stains better than Plus-X. I
think FP4+ and PMK may be the perfect film/developer combination (if you can
live with E.I. 125). It seems to work best with older European films than
Kodak films. FomaPan 200 also stains well, and it's cheap.

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] PMK)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] today only)