Subject: [Leica] IMG: Phx's Mixed bag
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Nov 23 15:09:06 2008

Well, I finally managed to take a few snaps last week.
Of course I'm late in delivery.

Friday flower First:
http://tinyurl.com/5f2nxe
Plus one more on the left.

Then My Princess of the week, whom I chose for my PAW (already shown on
the reflex list, sorry for duplicate).
http://tinyurl.com/5s9zxv
Look at the Exif for shutter speed - a higher ISO setting or a faster
lens would certainly have helped - yet ...

And finally a landscape covered in snow for Listers and Luggers who like
me, might have thought that multi-coating was for photographers in
colder climates, only ;-)
http://tinyurl.com/5b8dz4
The poles are used for growing hops.

You can also click to get to the next one where I had to reduce contrast
to zero in order to get a better balance between sky and snow cap.
Let me know what you think of it.

C&C most welcome as usual.
Amiti?s de Metz
Phx