Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: abandonment and rain
From: mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun Nov 23 01:31:15 2008

Hi Nathan,

it's a real pity to see buildings like these just rot away.  Like
Michiel, I have a real affinity for places like this (which reminds me -
The Mechanics Institute in Swindon is crying out to be photographed!).

Two things that came to mind were: first, I feel they would work better
in B&W.  Second, I wonder if you would have made much stronger shots by
concentrating on more details.

Overall, of the set, the shot that REALLY caught my eye this week was
Alternate 9.  Lovely shot, made all the more interesting by the smokers
in the distance.

Cheers

Mark

--