Subject: [Leica] "Life" Magazine photo archive hosted by Google
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Nov 19 01:39:17 2008

FORTUNE magazine photographer Margaret Bourke-White preparing to take a
picture from high atop a NYC building.
Location:    New York, NY, US
Date taken:    1931
Size:    883 x 1280 pixels (12.3 x 17.8 inches)

With her Graflex Reflex
And Bob hair cut.

People do not know that SLR's did not start with 35mm
But 4x5.

http://images.google.com/hosted/life/f?q=photographer+source:life&imgurl=c97
96ed5879957ad

http://graflex.org/RBGraflex/#GraflexPhotography