Subject: [Leica] Re: Minox film
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Mon Nov 17 04:30:49 2008

On Nov 16, 2008, at 9:47 PM, Lluis wrote:

> A very good friend of me has gave me a wonderful present for my
> anniversay, a complete Minox outfit.
>
> I don't if exist more film or now is only a very nice collectors
> piece.
>
> Has someone more informations?

Minox film is available either on the Internet or from large photo
suppliers. It tend to be quite expensive. Die hard Minox users often
slit their own film from wider sizes using film slitters then reload
used cartridges. The film is only 9.2 mm wide instead of the 9.5 mm
often claimed. The Minox community is as obsessed with their cameras
and type of photography as is the Leica community. Having both Leicas
and Minoxii is a true sign of an addictive personality.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Re: Minox film)