Subject: [Leica] 5 picture Pano of Cheung Sha Beach at sunset
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun Nov 16 12:44:32 2008

Hi Luggers,
Ten of us had dinner on Cheung Sha beach last night at the Stoep's
South African restaurant - owned by a South African lady it is run by
a Malaysian - and most of the servers are from the Philippines. A true
place of globalization where the investment bankers used to come on
Sunday afternoons on their Junks for late lunch or early dinner and
you couldn't get a table. Now it is mostly Cathay Pacific pilots and
their families that are there.

The picture was made with the D700 and the Zeiss 35 f2.0 Distagon - a
new acquisition from Dr. Yao that I have decided will be my main pano
lens because of its flat field and low vignetting in the corners at
intermediate apertures. Processed in CS4.

Please enjoy. C&C welcome as always.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Hong+Kong+Pix/DuskCheungShaNik35Z5panW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/6zsjhj

Cheers