Subject: [Leica] IMG: Charleston,SC trip slideshow #1
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri Nov 14 10:05:09 2008

Great time in Charleston,SC Mon-Wed this week. I was attending the
OSP(Opensourcephoto) South seminar. In-between speakers, I got out and
enjoyed the sites.

After flying in Monday afternoon, I went to the hotel and walked downtown to
see the sites. Very New Orleans style, though cleaner and more on the
English side. Felt right at home really.

This is my first part of the trip, before the Coast Guard chase, the drunken
pirate take over in the marsh, and the flat out attack on the rude DJ riot
which ensued after a wee many drinks. And I had a cop yell at me for taking
a wrong turn as well, and I do mean yell. I think he was an illegal though
so I'm sure I was safe for prison bars.

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/OSPSouthPtI

Enjoy

Chris