Subject: [Leica] Fall color in Utah
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun Nov 9 16:08:54 2008

Taken in the Boulder, UT area.  Most of the color was gone, as the weekend
before we got there it got real cold and snowed.  Snow was mostly gone
except in Cedar Breaks, but the damage had been done.

View them full size for best impression.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/fall08/181_Boulder_Mountain_fall_color
-9098.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/5jby78

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/fall08/182_Boulder_Mountain_fall_color
-9103.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/5mvvyp

Rebel XTi, 180/4 Elmar.  I have found this lens to be a bit soft wide open,
but stop it down a stop or two and it cuts like a knife.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Checked by AVG.
2:14 PM