Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 44 (ric)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 8 08:40:46 2008

Hi Ric, some impressions from this side of the pond:
Tranter Ck. The mist bisecting the reflection really lifts this one. Nice!
That mulberry tree has had quite a life, I'd say. This one is worthy or
working up a good print, I think.
The Noct for the dry creek bed .hmmm, I'm not sold on what its done to the
field. The swirly aberration irritates the bejabbers out of me for these
subjects. With the greatest respect to Nocti fans of course ;~)
I think the street portrait of Tony is a fine job. Pleasing depth to it as
well as great character lighting.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.