Subject: [Leica] Results of October 208 LUG Photo Contest
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Thu Nov 6 08:37:00 2008

Hello
?
Congratulations for all the winners
?
What is ?TBD??
?
Thanks
?
B regards from Portugal
Bernardo feio

--- Em qui, 6/11/08, Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> escreveu:

De: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Assunto: [Leica] Results of October 208 LUG Photo Contest
Para: LUG@leica-users.org
Data: Quinta-feira, 6 de Novembro de 2008, 15:20

The judges have finished their voting and I have finished counting and
processing the ballots.

First Prize:  Lluis Ripoll Querol
Second Prize: Lluis Ripoll Querol
Third Prize:  Eric Merrill

Honourable mentions: Douglas M. Sharp, Jayanand Govindaraj
Honorable mention: Peter Klein

See it all at http://contest.leica-users.org/

Douglas, it would be most excellent if you could give your entry a title.
Under
"Item actions" select "Edit Photo", and then click the
"Save" button when you're done.

Next month's contest is not yet open. I'm still stewing about a theme.