Subject: [Leica] FS: R8 and/or 50MM (E60 Version)
From: patrickkocsi at mac.com (Patrick Kocsi)
Date: Sun Nov 2 18:43:37 2008

For sale:

- R8 body, has seen minimal use, s/n 2752194, near new condition.
Includes body, strap, manual, box, sorry I don't know where the
bayonet cover is -- $ 700
- 50MM Summilux-R E60 version, s/n 3798360, as new, clear glass.
Includes box, pouch, manual, front cap, and sorry, the rear cap must
be where the cover for the R8 is; don't have it -- $ 1400
- Buy both for $ 1,900.  Shipping in lower 48 is $ 10 each and free
if you buy them both.  For international we will figure it out.
Items are in Connecticut, US.  If paying with paypal, please add 3%.

Hoping my link to the Gallery works.  My first time so forgive me if
I mess something up.

Contact me at patrickkocsi@mac.com.  See my ebay feedback since 1999
for comfort - userid: pkocsi.

Many thanks.