Subject: [Leica] Halloween Baby
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Nov 1 08:25:00 2008

LUG

My newest granddaughter was born at 11:08 Portland, OR, time last
night!  My oldest son, Kip, who is 40 and his wife Jenn, had their
first baby, Taran Jack Manley.  They decided to go for a toddler
instead of a newborn!  She weighed 10 lbs 5 oz (!) and is 22.5 inches
long (!!)  Big babies run in our family but I've never heard of
anybody having a first baby that big.

Some photos on
Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kiplet/2991201831/in/set-72157608557618218/

Taken with a Sony DSC-W30, not by me.  I'm a long way from Portland :-(

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Halloween Baby)