Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: summicron at comcast.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Thu Oct 30 21:12:26 2008

Ain't that the truth!  I should've bought a Noctilux back when it was
*only* $2,800.00 in 2001!

Unfortunately, the costs are just insane and that is likely why I'll
never buy another piece of Leica equipment that is new.  For better of
for worse, my system is moving in the direction of Canon.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.