Subject: [Leica] Photo Techniques magazine - you pros will love this :-(
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Oct 30 14:34:19 2008

At 05:24 PM 10/30/2008, you wrote:
>I will not be renewing my subscription.
>
>Nathan

There is so much of this these days!  Everybody wants content for
free and they generously offer to give you a byline :-( .  Everything
from newspapers requesting your vacation photos for their travel
pages to CNN and their "I-reporters" with their shaky videos.

Photo Techniques did feature my portfolio many years ago and it is my
favorite of the photo technique magazines, but I'm sure it will go
the way of most photo magazines and be totally on-line soon.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com