Subject: [Leica] euro vs dollar and leica
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Oct 28 04:25:07 2008

I run a Prius, I bought it because I am fascinated by the technology
rather than for fuel consumption. My wife runs a VW Gold Tdi. The fuel
consumption of these two is similar.
In fact, despite the fact that dealers sell the Prius on consumption,
and many owners run the car on foolishly high tyre pressure to get
even better, the objective of the Prius operating software is minimum
pollution, it could be a touch more economical if pollution was
allowed to increase.
Frank