Subject: [Leica] Gas (Pertrol) Prices in the US
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 04:11:53 2008

Daniel,

There are counties in Texas with nothing in them but a single road.  No
people, crawly things, Nothing!  I have never figured out why they have a
county designated...

By the way I was in your neighborhood yesterday afternoon, Amsterdam.
Lovely area, but very wet!  That and our hosts car self destructed on the
way there.  Crazy day!

Gene