Subject: [Leica] Olympus Pen Ft
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Oct 27 03:16:38 2008

Perhaps ypu have grain aliasing, where the grain looks greater because
of a mismatch between the grain spacing frequency and sample
frequency??? I get this with my Rolleiflex 200asa print film scans. My
transparency scans are as one would expect, the print film scans are
very poor indeed both on a Nikon 8000 film scanner.
Frank