Subject: [Leica] Was S mode, now visiting Lluis
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 03:16:15 2008

off,

Unfortunately the only evidence is a photo of me taken with it, will post
soon.  My wife did not bring her D200 to the meeting so no other evidence is
available unless you would consider her affidavit.  But yes the whole
restaurant shook when he picked it up.  ;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Geoff Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------