Subject: [Leica] IMG: spits and misses
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Oct 25 18:06:17 2008

> Shot over about 15 minutes pointing straight into the setting sun in
> august at a county fair tractor-pull,

        I guessed right :).  I suppose it would improper PJ if you had asked
all of them, including the gal in the Daisy Duke shorts, to spit at once.  I
mean no offense -- I have attended events where after dinner, the
participants asked for spit-cups instead of cognac.  Speaking of which, my
spouse announced she has found something special after dinner in an hour or
so (a cognac I hope instead of Red Man).

Ken