Subject: [Leica] IMG: spits and misses
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat Oct 25 13:00:05 2008

Offered in the spirit of WTH-

HCB felt you could tell a lot about a guy by looking at his contact sheets;
here's a run of 17 where I'm working my secondary obsession of guy's
loogying. I'm not sure what it says about me. None of them are keepers - the
money-shot would have had all three guys streaming and included the girl,
and I got nowhere near:

http://tinyurl.com/6977fy

Shot over about 15 minutes pointing straight into the setting sun in august
at a county fair tractor-pull, using neopan 1600 through a CV 28/1.9 on my
old M2 (the MP was with DAG getting its aura fluffed).

And 2 more using the LX3 with the film setting tweaked: contrast -1,
sharpening and reso +1.

http://tinyurl.com/69ljca
http://tinyurl.com/55sygm

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: spits and misses)