Subject: [Leica] OT McEwan's Scotch Ale
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Oct 23 18:35:17 2008

Thanks for thinking about me Sonny...I had a couple of my Oatmeal Stout
brews tonight.  This past batch was not as good as normal, good but more
like a brown ale instead of a true stout... we are brewing a new batch
Saturday...we'll do it right this time.

I am gonna have to go out of state to find some McEwans I guess...I
asked at the big beer store in Nashville and they had no idea of what I
was talking about. :(

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography