Subject: [Leica] My very outdated gallery....
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 23 14:45:08 2008

Hi John, looks like an interesting sampling. Some solid Leica stuff in
there. Brian's new super server makes it a pleasure to upload and browse now
too.
I had to grin when I saw that there have been twice as many clicks so far on
the colour shot of the lady in the yellow dress (Mrs Abela??). I guess that
the LUG likes to get to know everyone!
A question for you. What's the genesis of the globe like sculpture? I've
seen a couple of photos of that previously.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/