Subject: [Leica] S mode now me
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Oct 22 20:23:04 2008

Hi again John. I'm an enthusiastic amateur Leica user just like you. You've
been shooting your M's for much longer than I have then. I only got the
addiction a couple of years ago. My kids get a lot of camera time as well! I
don't know why you would condemn your work as garbage without getting a
second and third or more opinion from us here ;-) A number of the active
members here share family photos as part of their photography. I hope that
you post a link and share some photos with the group sometime. I have
certainly learnt a lot here and hope that I keep on doing that.
I do understand that you'd like the delayed cocking as part of the firmware
upgrade. I was just stating my personal experience and respectfully
disagreeing with you.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e