Subject: [Leica] PESO: Gaining
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Oct 21 22:49:11 2008

I see a lot of carts here, not used by senior citizens, but by lazy
golfers. Makes me think of something Dilbert's girlfriend says in one
of the old strips. They are sitting under a tree in a park, reading,
and she asks him what he brought to read. Turns out it is a book of
tips for his new computer golf game (we are talking mid 90s here). To
which she replies: "So you are reading a book about a computer
simulation of something that is almost a sport...that's as close as
you can get to being a non-organic life form".

Sorry for the OT...

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain