Subject: [Leica] PESO: Gaining
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Oct 22 11:01:56 2008

LOL!
Jim's picture is great; and I have similar thoughts about golf carts like
Dilbert's gilfriend and Nathan. I always smile when my parents in law talk
about how much sport they did today ("18 holes!")... I consider the athletic
value of golf playing as a longer walk combined with (18) arm swings (but
for walkers, only, not cart drivers). Rather unimpressing for one who is
used to ride a street or mountainbike with 170 heartbeats per minute
(average) for several hours (no doping I swear)...
:-)
Didier

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] PESO: Gaining)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] PESO: Gaining)