Subject: [Leica] Olympus Pen F Camera and lenses......
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Oct 18 22:42:22 2008

I will sooner or later build on my Olympus Pen system and get a nice set of
glass and a second body. I can see having at least 6 lenses I'm sure I'll
not have to spend all that much for them.
But its really not all that much smaller and lighter than an M6.

I do find the 18x24 format friendly to work with.
I'm working with it now.
with Nikon DX cameras.
Okay maybe its a millimeter away. But same diff. Darned close.
72 on a roll you kind of feel like your sketching. Not painting.
But with modern tab grain films and some of the better developers/dilutions
the results could be quite excellent with an 11x14 if the glass was better.
I assume some of the glass may be better than my first two starter lenses.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner
[citation needed]