Subject: [Leica] Olympus Pen F Camera and lenses......
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Oct 19 06:53:16 2008

Lenses are the same price as full size Nikon MF lenses.  A couple hundred
bucks each.

I got me a 38 now, must find a body to go with it.  Would prefer a F
body....  Ebay here I come.....!

Remember, the advantage is the number of shots per roll......not the size
relative to the M series.
There were a few half frame M's made up, but prices would be absolutely
astronomical.

The scanner evens out some of the issues with the  practical use of 18x24.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

72 on a roll you kind of feel like your sketching. Not painting.
But with modern tab grain films and some of the better developers/dilutions
the results could be quite excellent with an 11x14 if the glass was better.
I assume some of the glass may be better than my first two starter lenses.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Olympus Pen F Camera and lenses......)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Olympus Pen F Camera and lenses......)