Subject: [Leica] glossy screen iMac problems
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat Oct 18 10:48:16 2008

If you're wondering about what the tech guys were pointing out to me as
being endemic in the glossy screens, bring up an edge-to-edge white or light
grey screen (either by selecting one as a solid color in the
desktop/screensaver window of the system preferences or by opening a blank
'new doc' in PS and expanding it to fill) and then look at it from about a
yard away. You're watching for horizontal alternating light/dark bands about
an inch wide.