Subject: [Leica] IMG: a great lake and a gate
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Oct 15 19:14:13 2008

Lottermoser George wrote:

> thanks for having a look Philippe.
> "DK why." - i don't understand

I mean I don't know why I can't give a time or a season - usually light
gives such indications - my own feeling, and a very personal reaction.
Please don't take it as criticism, it is not. It is just that maybe
after looking at it again, there are dark clouds above (storm brewing?)
yet, the waves are so white ( sunshine) and the rest seems to "hesitate
between the two sides. My feeling George, or at least the way I felt it
then.

> The color "tinge" was intentional and the image with it selected by
> the client for greater "mood."

Sure enough, and the client has all the reasons in the world to love
them. These are excellent photographs of a beautiful piece of ironworks.

> I also shot the view without the strobe which intentionally caused
> the tinge.

> One of those cases where I did not bring enough "stuff."
> I almost grabbed the complete strobe kit which would have included a
> set of CC filters; but alas did not ; ~(

I sincerely hope I haven't offended you
Amiti?s
Philippe