Subject: Re: [Leica] I don’t like tango but…
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Oct 15 19:09:13 2008

Yes, I like them too. Reminds me of pictures that the Argentine
husband of my Danish friend in Copenhagen takes. Tango is really big
in some northern European countries these days.

As for dancing on cobblestones in high heels, this reminds me of the
one event I regret never attending during my 5 years in the
Netherlands: every year there is a 100 m race on PC Hoofdstraat,
Amsterdam's poshest shopping street. The participants are young women
in dresses and high heels. The winner becomes a celebrity for a day
and, more importantly, gets a rather large amount of money to spend on
clothes. A photo opportunity, sadly missed.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain